1. A great jean jacket: If you’re like me, you are constantly on the lookout for that perfect jean jacket. One that is the perfect color and shape on your body. A jean jacket is perfect for those few months in the spring where the weather still is a little on the chilly side. Go with a darker jacket to get a jacket that can go from day to night with ease. (Pictured above: MOTO Jean Jacket, $72)
2. A darling top: (Above: For Love and Liberty Cap Sleeve Tee, 110) The ideal top for summer is short-sleeved, light colored, and breezy. You don’t want to work up a sweat when you’re walking to and from your car, so go with something that isn’t too tight fitting on the body. Light colors will insure that you can add bright accessories to your outfit (like the scarves below).
3. A cute spring scarf: Winter isn’t the only season where you can wear a scarf. These colorful scarves pictured below (Tie Dye Scarf, $48) are light and bright, adding a bit of pop to any outfit. Just remember, stick with bright colors and airy fabrics.
4. Fabulous shoes: New season equals new shoes, so why not get a fabulous pair of shoes that will show off your gorgeous legs? Now is not the time to be boring with what you put on your feet, add some glitter to your toes. These Tiger Eye Sandals from Apepazza ($181) add a great touch of bling to your outfit (and they’re comfy too).
5. A stunning accessory: Every girl needs a great accessory to attract the eyes too. The key for a spring accessory is something that is light and delicate as to enhance your outfit, not overpower it. The wishbone necklace pictured above is delicate but unusual, sure to be a conversation starter. (Wishbone Necklace, $18, not available on website)